Followers

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Air leak


 I have patched a few tires in my day with plugs.  Just had this happen again within the last week.  I have the tools and plugs needed, but there is one ingredient needed...... AIR


I can take needle nosed pliars, pull the nail, screw a hole, place in a rubber plug, cut the tip.....But, I need AIR.   Life is like that.  You can have the tools.  You can have knowledge.  You know what to do.  At the end of the day, you may just need air to finish the project.  My air compressor is missing.  Who knows where that thing is.  I even recruited my Mom amd sister to help me hunt that thing down.  The task of the plug took seconds, but the hunt for the other ingredient took hours.  I still never found it.  Pay for air at the gas station.  Sometimes, if we can't find what we are looking for, we have to borrow or pay for someone elses's air.  


If you are leaking and ruining your tires, pull out the nail, do the work, and get some damn air any way that you can get it.  Its time to get back on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment