Followers

Friday, January 19, 2024

What?!??!

 

What?!  These guys……. It’s ridiculous. Do the math. Bar is 45lb, each big plate is 45lb and……another 25lbs on each side. 



Life is about testing your limits. Too few actually DO. 


The members that come in here know that I am going to push theirs. These guys push each other. Who are the people around you that are going to raise the bar?


Maybe it’s time to surround yourself with those that help you to the next level. I am a “rep range” guy. Don’t get 12 reps in your head. If you can’t get 6-8, drop the weight. 12 or more = ADD.  Progress. Always progress. Remember the rule. I get tired of people throwing out 12 reps when they could have gotten 35 with the same weight. Grow or die. 


The same happens with life. We go through the motions day to day and get our 12 reps.  We have so much more in us. Quality vs quantity.  Let’s lift more, be more, and DO more. 


Carry on my friends. I love you all. If you need a spotter to help you push through, I am here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment