Followers

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Enough


 I give an assignment to many members for a food journal.  I didn't even get into the club this morning, before a member caught me in the parking lot to let me know what an eye opening experience it was.  He has good Genes and is "FIT", but he realized his nutrition was garbage and he wasn't tapping into his potential.


Food is one thing you can conrol to create an outcome that is better than what "was".  


The same thing comes in life.  Things you are DOing, the people and environment you place yourself in can make you or break you.  You have a choice.  Recently, I have come across a life changing experience that makes me want to be better....stonger.....mentally, spiritually, and physically fit.  The things in life that clouded that vision dissipated.  The fog is going away, and clarity is hitting me like a sunrise.  Thats when I said "Enough"  Grab the sun, the new day, smile, laugh, embrace the hope, and let the light shine.  ENOUGH.  Today is a new day.


Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment