Followers

Saturday, December 30, 2023

You

 

Now that I am back in my old stomping grounds, I pass by all of the memories of me in my own world.  On my way to work this morning, I literally drove the many miles I used to bike and run.  On my route from Due West to Greenwwood, I have run or biked every mile.  Once, I biked to Due West from here, ran 7 miles after arriving in Due West, and then biked home.  Ive hammered it on the bike to Anderson, Saluda, Belton....... You name it.  Once, I even ran to my parents house in Saluda from downtown Greenwood.  All of these things were ridiculous, but I NEEDED to do them.  The only person on the journey was ME, and ME alone.  My therapy.  My time.  My growth.  My time with God.


Get scared.  Take it on, and know that it is YOUR growth.  These are the times you truly find yourself and build confidence in knowing that if the world falls apart, you can find rest in your own world.  What are you going to do in the New Year that stretches you beyond your preconceived limits?  Time to prove to yourself that you were made for more.  You can DO and BE more.  Today is the day.  If you're not growing, you're dying.  GROW.  One shot at this life.  We don't get a single second back.

No comments:

Post a Comment