Followers

Thursday, August 15, 2024

Confused?


 Sometimes confusion can come in many forms.  I have researched!  When we get conflicting information, we can become obsessed with the result we WANT.  An analogy is why people keep going back to a slot machine or continue to buy lottery tickets.  People keep having the hope of the reward regardless of the number of failures.  I have talked to quite a few people that tell me they "won"........ whatever amount.  They don't share how much they actually lost before they "won".  The reality is that you can spend thousands and win a $100.  Yet, you will be told they won $100.


The same thing comes into play with workouts, nutrition, and life.  You should always get back what you put in or more.  The goal is to not be in the negative.


I have invested in people with no return on the investment.  It is why I have always been passionate about working out.  What you put in, you get back.  Your effort equates to a return that is not in the negative.


I may have bought 2 scratch off tickets in my lifetime.  All I did was throw away a few dollars for the hope of winning more.


Your time and energy should not be wasted.  Invest in something that yields a return.  Be it your job, relationships, or health...........Get your moneys worth.  You are off value.  Don't get addicted to the hope of what could possibly be.  Be addicted to the action that produces results.  End the confusion and focus on the actions that clearly give you an actual return on your investment.



Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment