Followers

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Long Day


 We all have the same 24 hours.  My days often feel they last 3 days.  They are 24 hours!


What makes your days seem longer is lack of purpose and action in each moment you are in.  It can be directed by your boss, work, or YOU.


As short as life is, there are few days.......Make the most of them by making the most of every moment you are in.


I am always torn between being patient to wait or to fully engage with where I am at while trusting.  I am an "All In" person bc I understand the consequences of half in and the regret that so many have that "waited" for a tomorrow that didn't come.  If it's been a "long day", be grateful.  Today is what you have.  What you do today in each minute can translate to a better tomorrow if you are lucky enough to get the chance.  Focus on EVERY second of each minute and hour TODAY.  Live in the moment and let the days unfold as they should.


Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment