Followers

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Its HOT


 My Dad and I were talking yesterday about all the crazy things we used to do in this heat and not even blink.  Many runs and ridiculous length bike rides were done.  I lived in Charleston for a period of time and threw out a few 100 mile weeks running in July and August AFTER teaching tennis on a hard court all day in 100 plus degrees.  How?  Why?  I didn't think about it.  It wasn't an "excuse".  I adjusted, hydrated, and knew my body would adapt.


Its going to get hotter.  We are hitting records lately.  Life is the same.  It can get HOT!  Adapt.  Grab your Gatorade and JUST DO IT.


There is a difference in the physical and mental side of those that stay inside and use excuses vs the daring souls that DO, regardless of the temperature ramped up.


You'll survive, and be better for it.  Don't get a heat stroke, but get OUT.  Cut off the Netflix binge watching show, and create your own show.


Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment