Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2024

What matters


 I've done a lot of thinking lately on "what matters".  I've also been reserved to understand that "passion" changes the way that you treat what matters.  Be patient and don't rush.  Really?  If you're passionate about what matters, do what you need TODAY while keeping the BIG picture in mind.


It takes some time and experience to clearly see and understand what matters.  Once you "get it", tread in such a way to hold it.  Hold in such a way like a bird.  Hold it too tightly, you kill it.  Too loosely, it will fly away.


Haha, I just found a bat in here.  I took my shirt off to gently remove and let it go out of the back door.  Some things need to be gently removed just as other things need to be gently held on to.


Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment