Followers

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

The "pit"


 Tis the season......  I worked at a peach packing shed in High School.  I loved some peaches for sure....  Most people don't even begin to know how many varieties there are or the process it takes to get that sweet fuzzy dessert in your basket at home.


Most things in life of worth require a lot more people and effort involved in the result of a sweet reward.


Open your eyes.  Don't think it is going to be easy.  But, know, that sweet reward is worth all involved and your effort.


I had a client tell me today....  "We have peaches coming out of our asses".  Heck yeah..  I'll take a peach, but that "pit" in the middle will not pass through there.  There is a core to the middle that can be a part of the result of what you taste at the end, but you don't have to eat the pit at that point.


Enjoy the fruit.  Discard the pit.  It was merely a rough part of producing what you savor and digest.


Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment