Followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

What is "clean"?


 I may know someone obsessed with cleaning.  "Cleanliness is next to Godliness".....


Why?... It is something you can control that eliminates stress, is ONE reason.  There are many more reasons.  I was so obsessed at one point that I cleaned the bottom of my shoes.  Part of that reason was that if I didn't take care of what I had, I knew I wouldn't get a new pair.


Take care of what you have in such a way that you know you can't just toss it and get a new one.


Your body, health, relationships, or "stuff".......  Keep it as something you can't replace.


The definition of clean comes to your own definition.  Walking into a clean house or sleeping in a bed with fresh sheets beats walking into filth.    Your sink has dirty dishes?  Your laundry basket is full of dirty clothes?


Its time to clean in order to not wear dirty clothes, wonder where the clean dishes are, and sleep in a bed with crisp sheets dried on the line.  (You know that feeling)  Its up to you to do it in order to feel it.  Its time to clean.  


Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment