Followers

Friday, June 7, 2024

Contacts


 I am not one of these, but a few people need them to SEE.  Life is a blur without them.  The near blind need them to see.  Have you ever lost your "contacts"?


Alright, I am going to take a different spin on this......  I had my cell phone in my pocket yesterday.  I hopped off the mower to get more gas and my cell phone slipped out of my pocket and fell under the deck of the mower.  I had NO clue.  Mower was fueled, hopped back on, engaged the blade, and...............  POOF.  No more phone.  Not even a piece of plastic was found over a centimeter in diameter.


All contacts were lost and no connection to anyone.  I was "blind".  What I found in the scenario was that I narrowed down the people I needed to see and the contacts that mattered.  People and things in our life that aren't on that narrow list create a blur.  Place the contacts that matter securely, and things become a little more clear.


Don't risk the contacts that matter.  Keep them in your pocket.  If they fall out, don't let the blades destroy them.  Keep what is precious close and protect them.


Put on your contacts and "SEE"


Deep thoughts for your Friday....


Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment