Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Window


 The window to your soul.......  I have been fooled by this before.  We won't go there.  We will go to a point that reflects what the eyes can SEE.  When my oldest was a baby, his finger nail caught my right eye.  I couldn't see anything.  The pain was immense and I had to shut the lights off in my office to eliminate a little pain.  I don't leave work, but had to leave that day.


If something causes so much pain that you can't see, it is time.  It is a time to dig into your soul and see what you wish to see.  Regardless of the pain and repulsion of any light that causes more pain, you have to dig deep and see the light that you want to see.  We are more than what we can physically see.  We are what we want to see.  Light is what you make it to be.  Your eye may or may not heal, but there is a light burning within you.  Whether you can see or not, let others see the light burning within you.  Pain and all, let them see the light burning within.


Today is the day to let the light shine through more than your scratched cornea.


Deep thought Tuesday.  Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment