Followers

Monday, June 10, 2024

Recoil


 I took a "new" shooter out yesterday.  I didn't even discuss the recoil bc it changes the trajectory of your shot if you anticipate.  Just relax and let the aim be.  Guess what.......  That first shot was dead on.  After feeling the recoil, the next few shots went a little off because of anticipation.  


Life is the same way.  It is harder to flow naturally if we anticipate the "recoil".  We have to embrace whatever recoil as if we expect it.  Let it go.  For every action equals an equal or opposite reaction.  Embrace that fact and simply gently squeeze the trigger.  Be confident in your aim without anticipating any backlash.  This also goes back to the law of attraction.  Expect the result of your aim without thinking about anything negative.


I also have a mountain bike in the back of my truck.  This made me think of the wrecks I have had on mountain single track.  The times I focused on an object I didn't want to hit,  I would it that tree, rock, root, or whatever......  Focus on where you want to go, let the negative fall into a blur.  Be hyper focused on the "target".  Let the rest go.


People won't workout for fear of getting injured or their own insecurities of not knowing what they are doing.  There is always someone there to help.  Trust in the process without the fear of the recoil.  Keep shooting, and the groupings get close and closer.  Keep shooting.


Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment